Birds Feather Wallpaper 22835
Wallpaper accent wall is a new trend and we at Designers Wallpaper have a solution - modern and stylish non-woven wallpaper from leading European designers for any taste and styles to choose from
5 Reasons to Use Nonwoven Wallpaper
- The most user-friendly options available on the market today
- Special blends of natural materials makes Nonwoven Wallpapers washable and easy to clean
- Easier to handle due to its tear resistant properties, making it very easy to place on the walls
- Great for DIY projects since the wallpaper is just so easy to install and remove
- Breathable fibers so there will be no mildew or mold growing behind it
Non-woven wall paper is also DIY-friendly. Instead of pasting the paper, you paste the wall with a brush or paint roller. The result: quicker application and less mess. This paper generally is easier to remove.
Shipping is FREE for USA and Canadian order over $45
Orders are shipped by UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail within 1-3 business days.
Shipping to anywhere in USA by Priority Mail is $6.95 flat rate.
Shipping to Canada is $9.90 - 12.95
International shipping by Priority Mail is $33.90
When ordering wallpaper, people often get confused because of how it's packaged. Every wallpaper manufacturer packages their product in double roll quantities.
This means that wallpaper can only be ordered in multiples of two
and will always include an even number of rolls. We understand if you find this a little perplexing. Our customer service staff gets phone calls on a daily basis from individuals who think they received only half their order (i.e. they ordered 4 rolls and only see 2 rolls at their door). It's very easy to forget that a double roll is actually two single sheets of paper.
In the wallcoverings industry, wallpaper is printed in two primary widths i.e. 21" wide and 27" wide.
- A single roll of 21" wallpaper is approximately 16.5' long
- A single roll of 27" wallpaper is approximately 13.5' long
- A double roll of 21" wallpaper is 33' long
- A double roll of 27" wallpaper is 27' long
- Each double roll is twice as long as a single roll
- A single roll of 21" or 27" wallpaper would only yield one 8 or 9 foot drop
- A double roll of 21" or 27" wallpaper will yield three eight or nine foot drops and sometimes you can get four from a double roll of 21" wallpaper
So, if you order 6 single rolls of wallpaper, you will receive three bundles (or three double rolls) at your doorstep. It will be twice as long as the measurements you see on the product page.
When you inspect your order, please don't be surprised when you open your package. Read the label and you will see that each bundle is twice as long as a single roll. We hope that this gives you some insight into this common issue, however, if you still have questions, please feel free to give us a call.